Corporation Tax

Surboss will calculate how much corporation tax is owed by your business, by calculating the profit made by your company in a particular accounting period.


We can file the Corporation tax return form for you and it is very important that this is done within the designated deadline otherwise there are strict penalties for filing late returns.


Surboss can also assist new companies by registering your company with HMRC for Corporation Tax and corresponding with HMRC on any corporation tax issues.


We offer a competitive price for this service and if completed in conjunction with the preparation of year end accounts, a monthly payment is charged allowing you to spread the cost.  

Website designed in conjunction with

  • Facebook
  • Instagram